We can't believe that it's already that time of year: NBA season is officially here. We love the beginning of the season because that's when many of our teams reveal their new uniforms. The Portland Trail Blazers dancers sent us some spectacular shots from their home opener. The team debuted 3 new uniforms this year, adding to their ever growing wardrobe!
The Sporty White Uniform
Over the years, the team always does a great job of using web styles customized with their team colors and logo. How did they make this year's uniforms custom to them? Here's the scoop:
- Base Style: 419-166 Top
- Customized with team colors (red tricot, white jersey mesh, and black tricot)
- Removed the tie at the center
- Base style: 698-22 Pro Skirt
- Changed the brief to a boyshort
- Added length to the skirt so that it would cover the short
- Added their logo to the left hip on the waistband
The Retro Flair Striped Top
What was the secret formula for this top?
- Base Style: 450-105 Tie Top
- Add cap sleeves
- Change the fabric to red/white stripe
- Add the embroidered "Blazers" custom lettering to the back
Ombre Sparkle Top and Skirt
- Base Style:419-165 Ombre
- Changed fabrics to team colors (red and black)
- Added waterfall spangles
- Customized with sublimated lettering & logo
More Blazer Dancers Looks
Check our more of the team's extensive wardrobe - so many mix and match uniform options!
Blazers Stunt Team
And did you know that the Portland Trail Blazers not only have a cheer team as well?! Lifts, stunts, and all!