It's officially audition season for pro cheer and dance teams! It's time to get styled - do you have your audition outfit yet?! We know you want to look your best and stand out at tryouts with a unique audition outfit. To help, here is a round up of 6 tried and true companies that offer the best options for tryout apparel!
The Best Places to Buy Pro Cheer & Dance Audition Apparel
- Dallas Wear - Made to order styles
- Satin Stitches - Made to order styles
- Angela King Designs - Made to order styles
- DA Designs - Completely custom, design your own look
- Simma Wear - In stock and ready to go
- The Line Up - Made to order styles
Audition photos curtousy of The Baltimore Ravens. Style shown: 425-37 Lace
Plan ahead for made-to-order styles. If you're swapping out colors and fabrics when you order online, that means your audition outfit is being made for you, and will have a longer lead time. It may take 10-14 days on average for your order to ship.
Order early to save money. Ordering your pro cheer audition outfit is more expensive the longer you wait, because you'll have to pay for expedited shipping and rush fees. Two day expedited shipping can add $40-$60, and overnight shipping and rush fees can cost you an extra $60-$150.
Give yourself extra order time for embellishments like rhinestones. This may add to the lead time of your audition outfit! Or, if you choose to rhinestone your audition outfit yourself, plan extra time for that so you aren't stoning at the last minute!
- Audition Tips: 15 Things to Consider for Your Pro Cheer Try Out Outfit
- Your No Stress Pro Cheer Audition Checklist
- The 3 Best Color Options for College and Pro Cheer Audition Outfits